Funding Grants for Women's Leadership Development
Offer to AITD Members - Leadership development scholarships throughout 2017
Released: 1 June 2017
In association with the Australian Institute of Training and Development, Women & Leadership Australia (WLA) is administering a national initiative to support the development of female leaders throughout the Learning and Development sector. The initiative is providing AITD members with 10 grants for leadership development.
Courses are part-time and delivered nationally via WLA’s blended learning model. Partial scholarships are available at three management levels:
- experienced senior and executive leaders are eligible to apply for up to $8,000 in funding to assist their participation in the Advanced Leadership Program
- mid-level managers are eligible to apply for up to $4,000 in funding to assist their participation in the Executive Ready Program
- early career managers are eligible to apply for up to $3,000 in funding to assist their participation in the Accelerated Leadership Performance Program.
Scholarship funding will be awarded based on a set of selection criteria being met.
Terms and Conditions:
- The 10 scholarships are valid for any of the three main leadership courses for women (Advanced Leadership Program, Accelerated Leadership Performance Program and Executive Ready Program).
- The scholarships only cover a percentage of the total program fee.
- The awarding of scholarships is at the discretion of the Scholarship Liaison Committee and is based on a set of selection criteria being met.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR