Creating Your Executive Presence
Sydney 5 July 2017 (6:00-8:00pm)
Registration from 6pm. The event will be held from 6-8pm with last exit from Madam Tussauds at 9pm.The registration fee includes drinks, canapes and admission to Madam Tussauds.Register now
With the gig economy well on its way, creating your personal brand and presence is an essential element of your career plan. Knowing who you are and what you have to offer is as important as being able to communicate those things to colleagues and potential employers.
Join best-selling author Anna-Lucia Mackay and Cathy Francis, from Harvard Business Publishing on the topic of Creating Your Executive Presence. Grab
a drink and mingle with the stars, land on the cover of Cosmo and walk the brand new high fashion runway at Madame Tussauds Sydney.
Anna-Lucia is Managing Director of HCM Global widely recognised as a leading Management consulting, training and coaching company. Anna-Lucia was Educated in the United Kingdom, Middle East and Australia, and holds post graduate qualifications in Business Management and Adult Education - and accreditations in the field of emotional intelligence and neuroscience. Over the last 20 years she has consulting to numerous global corporations in Australia and overseas and in 2012 she was recognised for her work - as a finalist in the National Telstra Business Women's Awards.
Today she is a Moderator for Harvard Business School, an international speaker and the best selling author of The Four Mindsets - How to Influence, Motivate and Lead a High Performance Team.
Cathy Francis is the Senior Strategic Relationship Manager at Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning.In this role she manages leadership development, leveraging the management insight, thought leadership, and expertise of Harvard Business School faculty and Harvard Business Review authors to create tailored leadership development solutions for leading global organisations. She has an extensive background in human resources, executive recruitment and learning and development.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR