In House Training
Courses delivered in your organisation - when and where you need them
Many AITD professional development courses are available for delivery in your organisation, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Our experienced trainers will work with you to customise the experience for the best outcomes.
There are many advantages to having our courses run with your team:
- Focus on particular areas of interest within the content
- Address lack of expertise in specific areas
- Team dynamics and morale can be boosted
- Minimise staff travel and venue costs
- Reduced registration costs (minimum numbers apply)
How do I organise In-House training?
Contact AITD's In-House Programs Manager to discuss your requirements on 02 9211 9414 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. With some simple details of preferred dates, location, course and approximate number of participants, we’ll send out a formal proposal.
Which courses are offered In-House?
Courses currently available for In-House delivery are:
- Instructional Design
- Needs Analysis and Evaluation
- Facilitation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Training Room Environments
- eLearning Essentials
- Adult Learning
L&D Project Management
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR