AITD holds national conversations about topics relevant to training, learning and development and organisational development professionals. Through face-to-face events, online discussion forums and social media, conversations are held by linking themes to AITD's Training and Development magazine.
Every three months, a new conversation begins that connects individuals, AITD members, course participants and beyond. It’s collaborative learning, sketchnotes, working out loud, social media, slide shares, outlines and conversations.
The national conversation is all about sharing and contributing to a broadening knowledge base. Join the national conversation – it will be richer with your participation.
There are many ways to get involved in the national conversation:
- Contribute articles to the AITD magazine on the central themes
- Participate in the discussion through AITD's LinkedIn group
- Share your ideas through Twitter, using the hashtag #AITDNatCon
- Attend a local AITD event
- Host your own national conversation book club-style event
- Volunteer to share your expertise by presenting at a national conversation event
- Send AITD links to articles, blogs, slide shares, etc. to help us curate a list of resources
If you have other ideas about how you can get involved in the national conversation, contact AITD.
National Conversation Themes 2019 - 2020
- December 2019 - February 2020: Learning: Science vs. Art
- March 2020 - May 2020: Cultures of Learning
- June 2020 - August 2020: Learning Digitalisation
- September 2020 - November 2020: Content Matters
- December 2020 - February 2021: The Workforce of Tomorrow
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR