Professional Development Learning
L&D Project Management MasterClass
L&D Project Management MasterClassAre you ready to move your project management skills from ad-hoc to intentional? Have you managed projects but never had any formal frameworks for what you know? Are you managing projects and looking for higher level skills and tools?
This MasterClass covers all key facets of this important area of work as it applies to learning and development professionals. You’ll learn the end-to-end process and explore the Project Management Body of Knowledge methodology.
You’ll learn about planning, attention to detail and follow up, sourcing appropriate content, facilities, equipment and presenters and the basics of budgeting, marketing and evaluation.
If you want to run complex L&D projects, give your project management experience a strong theoretical framework and learn practical tools and methods then this course is for you.
A very valuable course to round out the L&D Manager/L&D Specialist knowledge.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Use the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodology
- Describe the phases of a learning & development (L&D) project lifecycle
- Apply techniques to accurately define project scope, develop plans and control measures to manage projects effectively
- Estimate task duration, sequence and schedule deliverables to track the progress of the project
- Identify human resource management issues in managing L&D projects
- Undertake risk analysis and manage the change control process
- Integrate the Project Management functions to assist in delivering successful projects
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Plan and execute complex L&D projects
- Give your project management experience a strong theoretical framework
- Learn practical planning tools and methods
- Understand the international standard PMBOK™ methodology
- Deliver and finalise successful projects
- Evaluate and report on projects
Download our eBrochure for this course.
|Canberra||17 October 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Brisbane||18 October 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Adelaide||25 October 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Perth||2 November 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Darwin||Register your interest for this course||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Hobart||Register your interest for this course||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR