AITD Excellence Awards 2018
Sydney Friday 23 November (From 6:30pm)
A glittering night of awards and live entertainment with pre-dinner drinks and a three-course meal. Cocktail attire preferred.Register now
Events and Projects Manager
Join us as we celebrate the best and the brightest in the L&D community!
Since 2002, the AITD Excellence Awards have recognised excellence in learning and development and in organisational development. Join us on 23 November at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf as we celebrate the L&D superstars of 2018.
Members: $160pp/Non-Members: $175pp
Tables of 10 can be booked for $1600 by emailing email@example.com.
In 2018, nominations were accepted in the following award categories:
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution (Large Enterprise)
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution (Small Enterprise)
- Best Use of Gamification/Simulation for Learning
- Best Use of Social/Collaborative Learning
- NEW Best Leadership Development Program
- NEW Best Women in Leadership Development Program
- NEW Best Diversity and Culture Program
- NEW Best eLearning Program
- NEW Best Onboarding/Induction Program
- NEW Best Program for Sales Training Performance
- The Dr Rylatt Award for Learning and Development Professional of the Year
- Mark Pompei Student Scholarship
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR